Sunday, April 8, 2012

A wick is needed


So after all this time I managed to muster enough courage, and spare time, to start a blog. Reason? Well, I wanted to at least make a defining change in my life by doing something, like writing down my thoughts, so as to develop myself as someone who can write and not just scribble.

...Well that was uncalled for, but I'm sure my point got through.

Anyway, this IS my first time making a blog so I'm anxious and excited at the same time on what will happen. I mean, I think it's going to be fun sharing my ideas on stuff to other people, if I am talking to one right now. Heck, I'd still write either way!

So, before I light up this wick (pardon me for this shoddy line) I'd like to thank the people that inspired me to write and open this blog; specifically my older sister for being both a role model and a rival, and a friend that believed, I think, in me.

Do excuse this very short introduction of mine. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment